iKentoo is a disruptive iPad-based point of sale and enterprise management software for the hospitality industry. Our technology empowers restaurateurs to streamline their operations and manage their business more efficiently so they can focus on what matters: delighting their customers.
Since launching in 2011 in Geneva, we have scaled rapidly and now serve thousands clients around the world, from local food trucks to global brands like the Hard Rock Cafe. We are a team of hospitality veterans, tech gurus, and hungry business developers, passionate about empowering the restaurant world with cutting-edge cloud technology at a reasonable price.
To help our growth in German-speaking Switzerland, we are looking for a German-Speaking Support Technician (60-100%) who will provide technical support, by phone, e-mail and on-line, to customers and prospects. The position will be based either in Zürich or Geneva.
Work scope - What will you do?
- Troubleshoot technical issues faced by customers
- Qualify customers’ issues and resolve them in a timely manner
- Escalate customer’s issues to engineering team as required
- Analyze recurring issues and pro-actively document/update user documentation
- Participate in the on-call duty during weekends and public holidays
- Assist sales and marketing team when required during exhibitions, customer events, etc.
- Some on-site installation and configuration projects at the customer’s establishment(s)
- Customer training online or by phone
Requirements – Who are you?
- Mandatory - Fluent German
- Strong English (minimum B1); French a plus
- Passionate about iOS, IT degree a plus
- Sound technical knowledge of wireless Internet protocols
- Team player with solid interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to remain calm and keep composure in all circumstances
- Multitasking, well-organized and willingness to follow establish protocols
- Ability to draft concise and sound technical information
- Professional experience in the restaurant industry is a plus
- Both Junior and Senior positions are open
We are offering you the ability to develop your knowledge in a results-oriented environment, to be part of an open-minded and dynamic multicultural team, and to make a difference in changing the hospitality industry for the better.
If that sounds like a good fit, we look forward to receiving your application including motivation letter, a resume highlighting your support experience and all work certificates to firstname.lastname@example.org.