iKentoo is a disruptive iPad-based point of sale and enterprise management software for the hospitality industry. Since launching in 2011, we have scaled rapidly, and now serve thousands of clients in 14 countries, from local food trucks to global brands like the Hard Rock Cafe. Want to get on board and jump-start the digital revolution for restaurants with us?
To provide technical support, by phone, e-mail and on-line, to customers and prospects, we are looking for
Junior and Senior Support Technicians
speaking English, French or German, for positions based in Geneva, Basel or Zürich.
Work scope - What will you do?
- Troubleshoot technical issues faced by customers
- Qualify customers’ issues and resolve them in a timely manner
- Escalate customer’s issues to engineering team as required
- Analyze recurring issues and pro-actively document/update user documentation
- Participate in the on-call duty during weekends and public holidays
- Assist sales and marketing team when required during exhibitions, customer events, etc.
- Some on-site installation and configuration projects at the customer’s establishment(s)
- Customer training online or by phone
Requirements – Who are you?
- Both Junior and Senior positions open
- Passionate about iOS, IT degree a plus
- Sound technical knowledge of wireless Internet protocols
- Team player with solid interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to remain calm and keep composure in all circumstances
- Multitasking, well-organized and willingness to follow establish protocols
- Ability to draft concise and sound technical information
- Fluent English, French or German - any combination a big plus
- Professional experience in the restaurant industry is a plus
We are offering you the ability to develop your knowledge in a results-oriented environment, to be part of an open-minded and dynamic multicultural team, and to make a difference in changing the hospitality industry for the better.
If that sounds like a good fit, we look forward to receiving your application including motivation letter, a resume highlighting your support experience and all work certificates to email@example.com