iKentoo is a disruptive iPad-based point of sale and enterprise management software for the hospitality industry. Our technology empowers restaurateurs to streamline their operations and manage their business more efficiently so they can focus on what matters: delighting their customers.
Since launching in 2011 in Geneva, we have scaled rapidly and now serve thousands clients around the world, from local food trucks to global brands like the Hard Rock Cafe. We are a team of hospitality veterans, tech gurus, and hungry business developers, passionate about empowering the restaurant world with cutting-edge cloud technology at a reasonable price.
Already the market leader in French-speaking Switzerland, we are looking to for a dynamic and polyvalent
Commercial and Operations Manager based in Zürich (100%)
to help lead our expansion in the Swiss-german region!
What’s the job
The Commercial and Operations Manager Zürich is a quite varied position. From prospecting new clients, to customer onboarding, to helping build up a team, to organizing events and tradeshows, to being the go-to fixer when something goes wrong, you will be our Swiss army knife in Zürich. Here are the main tasks:
- Commercial & Sales:
- Prospecting for new clients, and managing leads from pre-sales to demonstration to signature to onboarding
- Organizing local events and tradeshows in collaboration with the Geneva marketing and sales teams
- Help building up a sales team, and ensuring perfect client experience while delivering on the sales targets for the region
- Being the company’s “Single point of contact” in Zürich for all operational matters
- Participating in strategic discussions on expansion with the company leadership, and proactively communicating local needs to the Geneva team
- Handling any local administrative tasks (client invoices, billing, office management etc.)
- Customer Support:
- Assist technical support team when needed
- Handle hardware installations at key accounts
- Ensure all clients in your region receive top-notch onboarding, hardware installation, and ongoing technical support
- And any other tasks as dictated by local needs!
Who are you
- 1-5 years experience in either Sales, Business Development or Operations roles
- Fluent in Swiss-German, professional proficiency in English and/or French
- Passionate about the technology and hospitality industries
- Proven track-record in your previous positions, showing us you know what it takes to deliver - even when it gets tough
- Adaptable and quick-learning in response to evolving business needs
- Experience in managing a team - horizontally (coordinating equals) and vertically (leading direct reportees)
- Equally at ease getting your hands dirty or delegating to a team, as circumstances require
What’s in it for you
- Challenge yourself, grow and learn - a lot!
- Large potential to grow your responsibilities and advance if you prove yourself
- Directly improve the daily lives of thousands of restaurateurs
- Join a multicultural and fun team with a hunger to grow
- Tell your grandkids “I was there when…” by joining us right as we hit the accelerator!
Think you have the right stuff to be our next Commercial and Operations Manager? Then we’d love to meet you. Hit the button below or send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us why you should join Team iKentoo - and don't forget to include your CV!